Blond haired, blue eyed, not afraid to cry, always wants to help with the cleaning, likes to cuddle, always ready to say "I love you"...the perfect guy. Well, I am a little biased, I'll admit, but just look at that face...
Already, the girls are going crazy for him, with cuddles...
...and kisses...
...and hugs...
And he's already turning into a heartbreaker. Here's a little conversation I overheard him having with a 4-year-old girl at church:
Emma: Hi Jae.
Jae: Hi.
Emma: Do you want to give me a kiss?
Jae: No...
And so it starts...He's going to grow up much faster than I want him to. But in the meantime, I'll take all the cuddles and kisses that I can get.
Emma: Hi Jae.
Jae: Hi.
Emma: Do you want to give me a kiss?
Jae: No...
And so it starts...He's going to grow up much faster than I want him to. But in the meantime, I'll take all the cuddles and kisses that I can get.



1 comments:
What a cute little boy you have! I love the little conversations kids have with each other.
Post a Comment